Saturday, November 27, 2004

Leaning on the Lord today

I don't feel strong spiritually every day. Some days are better than others. Today is one of the weaker days... I'll have some more quiet time as I'm driving on the road today, but I was just thinking that after he took his human form, even Jesus had his ups and downs. He frequently needed to get away to a quiet place and pray. And when he prayed he would just lean on the Lord. And that's what I'm doing now...

Heavenly Father, Divine Creator, thank You Precious Lord for holding me up. For lifting me up. And Thank You Lord for blessing me with my sweet wife Monica. She is a precious jewell, Oh Lord. I'm feeling a little weak today but I trust You to sustain me, Father. And to sustain my Sweet Wife, also.

Give me strength, Courage, and give me Grace to face the day and be a witness for Your Kingdom. I love You Lord. I want my life to make a difference in this world. I want to influence people in a positive way for You, Lord. Guide my actions and season my words, Dear Lord.

Father God, help me accomplish all my tasks ahead of me. Help me give great tennis lessons today. And then help me to slow down a bit, Lord. This pace is too great. I need to be a good steward of my time to honor You.

Lord Jesus, I just give this day to You. And I Praise Your Name forever and ever...

Amen

No comments: