Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF -Thanking God It's Friday

I like to take Fridays to Count My Blessings and I've got many. First of all, I'm coming off of a very successful weekend of great weather and two very good tournaments. I was stressed going into last weekend but I have to give God all the credit and glory for a happy ending.

This has been a good week of starting to get caught up on everything. I'm still very fatigued but I'm definitely making headway on my projects. Connor is doing very well, that's a blessing all unto itself. Monica and the baby are well, too. And we have a new arrival... A sweet little puppy named Hannah. She'll be very good for Connor. He loves her very much...!

I've got good health and a good job. I just celebrated my 22 month wedding anniversary yesterday. And I've got a baby on the way... I really can't ask for more....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for Blessing Me. I know I've got it good. And I give You all the Praise and Glory. Today I ask for nothing, Lord. I just bask in this life You've given me. Thank You for my sweet wife and loving stepson. Thank You for Judy and Arno who are always looking out for our best interest. We are so fortunate to have their advice and experience in our corner...!

Thank You Jesus for my sis in New York. And thank You for my brothers, too. Lord I've got some really good friends, too. Thank You for them. Father God, Thank You for my many tennis students. I am grateful for their love and respect.

Lord There's nothing I need. (Except more of You) I just Love You, Lord. You have given me life and then You died so that I might live forever. You are an Awesome God...!

I give this day to You Dear Lord. In Jesus' Name I Pray.

Amen.

No comments: