Monday, July 11, 2005

Prayer for Monica

Today I'd like to lift up my sweet wife. She's ready to have the baby. The due date is July 24 but she said she feels like she's ready to have it any day now. She's been having lots of trouble sleeping lately and it's just generally difficult to get around with a baby in one's stomach... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm very grateful that guys can't get pregnant...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You so much for being an awesome God. Thanks for my sweet wife whom I love and cherish. Thank You Lord for our baby boy, our son...! Father I just lift Monica and Elijah up to You this morning. Keep them safe and well. Keep them comfortable. I pray that You bless Monica's sleep and her rest the next few days so that she doesn't go into the delivery room exhausted. I pray that when she does go into the delivery room that I am not too far away.

Father God, I just love You and Thank You and Praise You for my blessings. You have given me such an awesome life. I just want to live my life to the fullest in honor of you. I want to be the best husband, dad, step-dad, coach, mentor, and disciple I can be...! Lord I give this day to You. I am surrendered to you, Father.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: