Monday, August 08, 2005

Prayer for the Week

Dear Heavenly Father,
Lord I just praise You and Thank You for the life of little baby Elijah. And thank You for giving him a wonderful mommy to love him and care for him (and me). God, You are So Good...!
Father I pray for Monica this morning. I pray that she and the baby get on a synchronized schedule and they both get the rest they need and deserve. Jesus, I pray for my own rest as well. I'm way behind on my sleep. I just pray for your intervention in that area, too. Help me to stay awake and alert while I'm driving today. Allow me a nap after my lessons this morning and then dive into the rest of my day with enthusiasm.
Lord I want to be a blessing to some one today. I want to glorify You in all I say and do. Lord guard my thoughts. Season my words. Help me to be extra -encouraging today. Help me reach someone with Your God news today. Don't allow me to miss a witnessing opportunity.
Father I love You. And I do give this day to You, my King. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: