Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mid Day Prayer Time and Praise Report

I had a few minutes this afternoon and just thought I'd give a quick praise report. I just had some major dental work done and everything went great. I have a new smile now...! And I'm starting to get caught up on projects that I was behind on and Life is Good...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You just continue to bless me. Thank you Jesus. I am not deserving of Your wondrous grace and tender mercy but Thank You, My King. Lord I've been hearing many sermons about the holy spirit lately. Thanks for great teachers like Dr Charles Stanley, Dr Woodrow Krull, and the late Dr Adrian Rogers.

Thank You for sending me the Holy Spirit to dwell within me and guide, lead, and convict me.

Lord Jesus, Thank You for Brazos Pointe Fellowship. I lift up that congregation and pastoral staff to You today. And Dear Jesus, thank You for my precious family. I lift them up to You, Lord...

Thank You for the gift of eternal life. Wow...! You're an Awesome God. I love You Lord and just give this day to You. I pray that I am used by You today to influence someone for the Kingdom.

Lord Jesus I humply pray for these things in Your Holy Name, Amen.

No comments: