Saturday, June 10, 2006

Prayer for Traveling Mercy!

My family flies back tonight after an extended stay in California visiting Monica's parents. Please join me in prayer that everything goes well with their trip home....


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for my family. I love them so much...! I have missed them tremendously. But thank You too, for the quiet time I've had. That's been good for me as well.

Lord, I just pray for a safe trip home for my family. I pray especially for Elijah. It's difficult for a small baby to fly for 3 or 4 hours and not get fussy. If Elijah has a good trip then Monica and Connor will have a good trip, too.

Father I pray that Connor is particularly helpful to his mom today. I pray for witnessing opportunities for both of them. And Lord I lift up my Mother and Father in Law as they adjust back to a 'quiet' house hold. Thank You for them, Jesus. They are a blessing.

Father God I just pray for me, too. I have a bunch of things to get accomplished before Monica gets home and I need Divine intervention to accomplish what needs to be done.

Lastly dear Master, I pray for Pastor Bob Kraft at the French Open tennis tournament. Continue to bless his ministry and help me find a way that I can start supporting him a little bit financially. Lord I am so blessed and I just want nothing more than to be a blessing to others.

Thank You Lord for this day. Thank You Lord for Life. I give my life to You, my King. I love You. And I pray these things in the power of Jesus' Name,

Amen.

No comments: