Thursday, February 08, 2007

Prayer for Boo Boo

My sweet little baby is sick today. And both his momma and daddy are starting to get a little under the weather as well... Please lift us up in prayer today...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

I can hear little Elijah crying in the background as I compose this prayer. Lord I pray for healing for our little baby! He's got a runny nose and a bit of a fever. We're going to take him to the doctor later today but Lord I give this situation to You, this morning.

You're the Divine Healer, my King...! Father I trust in You. I Rest in You. Thank You for being the Lord of My Life...! Lord I lift up Elijah and Monica today. Bless them Lord. Guard their health, Lord.

And bless me, Father. help me to get all the work done that I need to do before I have to leave this afternoon...

Father God I love You. Thank You for another day to go out and impact the world for You. I pray that I am an effective witness, and I pray that you help me to not miss one single opportunity to win a soul or influence others for the Kingdom.

Lord Jesus, I pray these things in Your Holy Name, Amen.

No comments: