Thursday, December 27, 2007

What the Lord is Saying to Me Lately...

God is working on me, that's for sure. The messages coming from church are clear: All Believers (myself included) need to be bolder in our witnessing efforts.

This past Sunday's message was particularly convicting. Our Pastor spoke on what a selfish society we have become. He challenged us to be more 'self-less'. He challenged us to give Jesus a 'self-less' life as our Christmas present. There's a stirring within me right now that I'll try to more fully explain the next few days...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I'm a mess. Father God this morning I come to You seeking strength. Help me get my life in order. Help me spiritually. Help me straighten out my career. I want to dive into 2008 with a clear direction and singleness of purpose. I have too many directions right now Lord. Father God one thing is certain, I know You will guide me. I am going to go slow, stay connected to You and trust You that through You I will make correct decisions.

I Love You, Lord. You rescued me and You continued to rescue me. You are all I want, You're all I need.

I love my family dearly. I love my life. But Lord I put nothing in front of You today. You are number one.

Why do I do what I do...? For Your Glory, Lord. And I offer up all I hold dear to You, Jesus. Take my family. Take my life. I give them to You, my King.

I'm walking in Faith, Lord. I'm walking in You. Father I pray special blessings on my camp today. I lift up parents, coaches, and players this morning. I will give my all today, Jesus. And To You be the Glory, Lord.

In Your sweet, precious name I pray: Jesus. Amen.

No comments: