Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Answered Prayer

Today I am in awe of my sweet Lord and Savior. He held back the rain all day yesterday until tennis camp was completed. What a blessing. What an answer to my prayer. I was hopeful that the rain would stay away until at least lunch time, but God said, Hey Coach Sam: "Let me show you what a real blessing looks like..."

Praise be to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...!

God is Good. God is faithful. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, acts like yesterday with the weather are so reaffirming...! I can't thank You enough. Lord all I can try to do is show my appreciation by living the kind of life You have called me to... -And that's a life of obedience.

Father God I'm asking Your help in that area. Help me to be obedient to You and Your Word, my precious King. Oh Lord I feel so weak today, I need You to make me strong.

Lift me up, hold me up. Bless me, Lord. Father I ask that You allow me to touch a heart today like it's never been touched before. Lord help me to present the strongest witness for You that I have ever presented today.

Father God I want to tell my tennis group how much You mean to me this morning. Lord I give that to You. I'm praying that the Holy Spirit will speak through me today. Thank You dear Lord. I know we're going to see another miracle today. I've got goose bumps just thinking about it.

Lord I lift up my dear sweet wife today. She's always giving 100 percent of herself to the care of this family. I thank You for her and all she does for us. I pray Your sweet blessings on her. Give her rest, Lord. Give her peace. Help me to be a blessing to her.

Father I continue to pray for my work and financial situation. Lord I know You are aware of all the pressures Monica and I are facing. Lord I'm still believing that YOU are the answer. Help our faith to be strong. Help us to be patient. Help me (us) to wait on You without being anxious, Jesus. Amazing acts like holding back the rain yesterday really help my confidence, thank You again, Lord.

My dear precious savior, You are truly the light of the world. Father I love You. I pray that Your light shine through me. (today and always) Lord I pray all these things in the power of the name of Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: