Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break Prayer

I'm feeling a little sad today because I learned last night that the man who was largely responsible for leading me to the Lord passed away recently. I am happy in that I know he is with the Lord now but I am sad that I didn't take the opportunity to look him up beforehand and tell him what his witness meant to me. Oh well... He knows now.

Today is the start of spring break in this area. I lift up everyone who is traveling this week. I also pray a special prayer over the participants of my spring break tennis camp. I pray that I am especially encouraging today and that my words will impact everyone in a positive manner all week. I pray a blessing over the weather that is supposed to be very rainy tomorrow.

Father God, I'm a bit of a mess today. I've had little sleep the past few days. I need Your strength to carry on. Bless me, Lord. And bless my sweet wife, too. We give our all to You today. We love you, Lord.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: