Monday, May 19, 2008

BIG Praise Report...!

It looks as though the the lovely Mrs Chadwell is expecting another baby...! WOW, isn't that incredible news...?

Elijah and Connor are going to have a little brother or sister...!

Monica gave me the news this weekend. I don't know what else to say, except: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

We are BLESSED.

GOD IS GOOD!

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift up and dedicate this unborn baby to You. I ask and pray blessings upon mommy and child, Lord. And Father I humbly thank You for this tremendous blessing. I pray for this family now, Lord. Help us to grow and walk closer with You each and every day . I pray that Monica and I will raise truly Godly offspring who will make a significant impact in this world around us.

Thank You Lord. You are an awesome God...!

I love You Lord and consecrate this day and every day to You. In Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments: