Thursday, June 26, 2008

Prayer for Camp

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for another day, another opportunity to grow in You and impact those within my sphere of influence. Lord I'll be teaching tennis to a camp of young people this morning and pray a blessing over the camp participants and my assistant. Father God I pray for a life changing experience this morning. I know it's just a little tennis camp but someone might be at a turning point in their life this morning and a word of encouragement and affirmation might just make all the difference in their life today.

Lord I want to be Your hands and feet. Help me to recognize and read situations where I can be of use to You. Let me walk fully in the power of the Holy Spirit this morning. I love You Lord. Everything that I have is from You. Everything that I accomplish today is because of You.

Father God You get the Glory today! -In Jesus' name I pray, Amen,

No comments: