Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Praise Reports...!

Here's a Couple of Big Praise Reports!

First of all, I've been in a great deal of physical pain the past five weeks with a knee injury. A doctor diagnosed that I probably have a meniscus tear and recommended surgery as soon as possible. The problem for me is the amount of money it will cost me for fees not covered by my insurance, and also the time lost from work during my recovery. Not to mention I am at the busiest time of my season right now with camps and activities booked pretty solid for the next two months...

Well, Monica and I have been in prayer about this from the beginning and I know that many others have been praying for me, also. Well, yesterday afternoon I noticed that it wasn't aching as much as usual. Last night I was virtually pain free. -The first time in weeks and weeks...!

This morning the pain is still greatly diminished. I am just going to give 100% credit to God our Father, The Great Physician..!

I am also happy to report that camp yesterday went very well and we are off to a great start.

Praise be to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...!

Dear Heavenly Father... Thank You Lord for easing my physical pain. Thank You for blessing my with a nice tennis camp this week.

Lord I lift up Pastor Bob at the French Open. I lift up all those whom he is working with and will meet during the next few days at Roland Garros. Father God I thank You for strong men of Faith like Pastor Bob who provide great role models and sources of inspiration to seekers and believers every where. Bless Him, Lord. Bless his family and keep them safe during his absence. Comfort Him as surely he misses his wife and children.

Dear Lord, I lift up my own family to you as well. Bless them, Lord. Keep them safe. I pray you guard their health and protect them from the snares of the enemy. I pray that for myself, too, my King. Father God I love you and I give this day to You. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: