Friday, August 08, 2008

More than a Blog...?

I have to do something. How can I just sit idle and allow the souls of the lost perish right before my very eyes...?

I have an opportunity with every encounter to tell people around me about Jesus, but do I...?

No.

Isn't the greatest news in the world that Jesus Christ Loves us and that he died for our sins on a cross two thousand years ago so that we would have an opportunity to escape the Judgement Wrath of God and the fires of condemnation if we believe in HIM...?

Yes.

Well, why then am I not telling the whole world about it..? I suppose that I am witnessing in this blog venue. But blogging about it is about the least I can do.

Hasn't my life been changed irrevocably by the love and mercy and grace of God...?

Absolutely.

Well then why don't I fashion a testimony about how God changed my life and is continuing to change my life...? And, why don't I use my story to persuade and encourage others to come to Christ...?

If they already know Him perhaps my testimony can encourage them to walk closer with HIM.

I have to do something. I don't want to get to my own judgement and hear God say, 'Thanks for the blog, but is that the BEST you could do...?'

I want to give God more than a Blog.

And I have to get started 'cleaning up my act' today...! It's high time my life CLEARLY reflected that I am a child of God...

There's no time like the present to fully surrender to Jesus Christ.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I awakened this morning with a strong conviction to take my witness to a different level. This is something that has been building in me for a long time. Father God I want to live my life totally, recklessly abandoned to You. Help me to be Bold in the proclamation of my Faith.

You can do this. You have done it innumerable times in the bible through ordinary men. Why not use me, Lord...?

Today is a good day to start. Lord I just pray a blessing over my day. Bless all of my encounters today. There are no 'chance' encounters, Lord. Every person I meet today is an opportunity to let my light shine for You.

Father God, Thank You so much for my sweet family. Thank You for a praying wife. Thank You for Connor. Thank You for Elijah. Lord I want to show my gratitude by living totally for You from this moment on.

Lord the Evil one will seek to tempt me and distract me more than ever now. He wants to destroy my testimony. Deliver me from Evil and Temptation, Father.

You have transformed me, my King. Oh what a wondrous day this is. I am filled to overflowing with Your abundant Joy, my Lord....! I want to shout Your Name to the whole world...!

Father God I love You. You have truly rescued me. Thank You my Lord and Precious Savior. Oh there is none like You...!

And I pray these things in Your sweet holy name, JESUS CHRIST,

Amen.

No comments: