Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankfulness and Praise...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I look out the window and see a beautiful day. You made today. You are an Awesome God.

Thank You, Lord.

Father God, I awakened this morning without a heaviness of heart and spirit. I feel like a huge burden of oppression has been lifted from my shoulders.

Thank You, Lord.

My Blessed Savior, I look in front of me and see a golden opportunity to honor You lay ahead. You are the maker and author of all good things.

Thank You Lord.

My Beloved Redeemer, You make all things new. You have taken a wretch like me and transformed my life. I will never be the same again. Never, never, never...!

Thank You Lord.

I love You, Lord. You have done great things for me. Lord Jesus, I give my all to You today and every day. I pray blessings this morning on my precious wife who wore herself out helping me these past few days. Thank You for my precious help-mate. She is a blessing to me. And thank You Father for my precious children. I can't imagine life without Connor and Elijah.

Lord, I lift up those co-workers whom I leave behind in my previous place of employment. I also lift up the upper management, Lord. I specifically lift up Dondra and Billy to You, my King.

Father God I thank You for the many opportunities I have had to let Your light shine. I am sorry for the missed opportunities.

I am ever grateful for another day to glorify You through loving my family and coaching tennis. I consider myself set apart and especially blessed.

I PRAISE YOU, JESUS...!

Lord, as always I lift up President Obama and his family to You. I lift up his administration to You. Bless them to know You, Lord. Bless them to be obedient to Your Word. Father God I pray for continued mercy on America and that You would raise up a new Generation of Believers who will influence this world for the sake of Your Kingdom.

I stand in the Gap for America today. And I give You the praise and glory today for every good thing that happens.

I pray these things in the precious name of my beloved Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Amen.

No comments: