Friday, April 17, 2009

Today

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord first of all I thank You for another day to impact this world. I thank You for another day to be useful to the Kingdom. Today is another day of holding my thoughts captive. Today is another day for standing up for what is right, and for the truth.

Today is another day to hold negative thoughts captive.

Father God Today I pray especially for my sister, Becky. I pray for healing for her, Lord. I pray that You are her Rock and Her Fortress. Hold her up, lift her up and place her feet upon Your solid ground.

Lord I also pray for a good day for my precious wife. Once again she has worn herself out working and caring for her family. I pray she has a peaceful, relaxing day. I lift her up to You my King.

Father, going into this weekend I pray for an extra portion of patience and humility in my communication with my stepson, Connor. In the name of Jesus I bind that spirit anger in my heart and cast it out into the wilderness.

Father God You are in control of every situation. I trust in You. I rest in You, my King.

I love You Lord, and I pray these things in the power of Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: