Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fearless, Earnest Prayer

Do You remember the story in Luke 23 as Jesus was on the cross at Calvary, a thief hung next to him awaiting his just punishment – death. Knowing that Jesus did not deserve to die, and believing He was who He claimed to be, the criminal did something incredible…He said Jesus, remember me when You come into Your Kingdom.... Through His anguish, Christ compassionately answered, “Today you will be with me in paradise.”

If Jesus was there for the thief on the cross, you know He’ll be there for you to hear your heart’s cry on behalf of your special requests. How's Your Heart...? I urge You to earnestly and fearlessly seek Him.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I patiently wait for You. I will be obedient, my King. I know You are always there for me. I offer my life today day up as a living sacrifice. I pray that the world can see that I am set apart because of that love. I pray that You can use me.

Father God help me to see opportunities for ministry right in front of me that I might not even recognize.

Lord Bless me. Bless my lessons today. Bless my family and keep them safe, Jesus. I give today to You. I love You, Lord. To You be the Glory, forever and ever, Amen.

No comments: