Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Stand in the gap with me today...


Friends, I could use prayer today.

As always:  Stand with me in defense of our families.  Stand with me in defense of all that is right and good. 

But today I ask specifically that you would lift me up as I meet with a man about an employment opportunity this morning.  Pray that God would go before me and that he would season my words.  Please pray for a witnessing opportunity.  Pray for God to give my wife and I discernment regarding this matter.  Pray for God's will to be done.

I am standing on the many promises in Psalm 34 this morning: 

The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.  Psalm 34:15

God is listening.  He is attentive.  He hears and answers prayer.  

My meeting is around 11:30AM.

Thank you brothers and sisters for standing with me this morning. 

Your Brother in Christ,

Sam

No comments: