Saturday, July 25, 2015

What I Believe


I believe in God the Father, Almighty maker of heaven and earth.  And I believe in Jesus Christ, His Only Begotten Son, Our Lord.

I believe Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilot, was crucified, died for my sins, and was buried.

I believe on the third day he rose again and is now seated at God's right hand.

I believe that what I believe makes me what I am.

 I also believe there is a created being named Satan, a fallen angel who fell to earth like lightning long ago. Satan hates God and all who have given their lives to Jesus.

I believe there is a battle being waged right this very moment between the forces of light and darkness.  Good and Evil are battling for the souls of mankind. The bible says our enemy is prowling around right this very second seeking souls to devour.  Our enemy is powerful, but our God is more powerful.

Here are a few more things to remember:

God is Love.   1 John 4:8

If God is for us, who can be against us...?  Romans 8:31

We are more than conquers through Him that loved us.  Romans 8:37

Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.  Romans 10:13

For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son so that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.   John 3:16

Those who believeth in Jesus are a royal priesthood.   1 Peter 2:9

We are to tell everyone within our sphere of influence about Jesus.  Matthew 28:18-20

Dear Heavenly Father:

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and redeemer.  (Psalm 19:14)

In Jesus' precious, holy name I pray,

AMEN


No comments: