Friday, September 24, 2004

New Prayer Journal

OK, I did it...! I'm not going to post on aol anymore. This will be the new home of Coach Sam's Prayer Journal.

The look of this page my change a lot in the next few weeks as I experiment with different templates and get to know the editing tools better.

Thanks for checking in... Here's my prayer for the day:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for Your Faithfulness. You are such an Awesome Provider and Comfortor. You hold the entire world in Your Hands and are in complete control of Destiny. Jesus, I acknowledge You as my Personal Lord and Savior! I am a New Creation in You. Blessed be Your Name, Jesus!

God I just dedicate this new prayer journal to You. Consecrate it Lord and enable it to be a blessing to others. Season my words to reach the unbeliever and encourage and instruct the body through the guidance of Your Holy Spirit.

Father, You are Most Holy. You are the Air I Breathe. You are Life. I am in your sevice, Lord. Jesus, I pray all this in Your Name, AMEN...!

1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Welcome to your nee journal page. As always I enjoy reading your journal