Sunday, September 26, 2004

Honoring God

I want to honor God by always giving 100 % of my best effort to what ever task or project I'm involved in.

This weekend I'm playing trombone with the Clear Creek Worship and Praise Band. I want to honor God by playing my absolute best tomorrow morning. I've practiced and practiced and now I'm just placing it in God's hands. I know my parts fairly well but my fellow musicians and I have not played a whole lot as a group and we'll definitely need the hand of the Almighty to rest upon us for it all to come together. This evening before I go to bed I just want give thanks to God for taking care of me and just ask God for a special blessing for the horn section tomorrow.

Dear Heavenly Lord,

Thank You Father for keeping the rain away so I could work enough to pay all my bills this month. You are such a Faithful God...! My Provider...! I love You!

Father I ask that you enable us to play well tomorrow, Lord. It's all for You, God. And we want to lift You up in Praise, Honor, and Glory. You can do all things, Lord. And You delight in taking care of Your Children. We delight in You. All we need is You, Jesus!

Thank You Lord for Hearing my Prayer. And In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!


No comments: