Friday, November 19, 2004

Prayer for my Sweet Wife...

Today I just want to lift up my Sweetie today. She's making some big decisions right now and I'd appreciate it if all the prayer warriors would just bathe her in prayer through out the day, today. Pray for her decernment regarding a particular situation and also for her peace.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am so thankful for my wife. Thank You Lord for blessing me with the love of my life, my sweet Monica. Father, I just want to ask that You guard her and keep her safe. Lift her up and help her reach the decisions she needs to make regarding her time management issues. I pray Lord that she have a super productive day today. And that although she had a restless night last night, I pray that you bless her with abundant energy. Let today be a good day for her at work and let traffic and other distractions be at a minimum.

Father God, I love You. And I trust You to meet Monica's needs. Lord I just lay these requests at You feet. I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: