Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh that Such a Great and Mighty King would come into this world the way you did, Lord. Today we celebrate the birth of Jesus. Forget the fact that we don't know the exact day that the You were born. The fact that we aknowledge You as Savior is the important issue. My Jesus, My Savior, Lord there is none like You...!

On this, one of the Holiest of days I pledge my life to You, Oh Lord. Happy Birthday, Jesus. Here in the early morning, in the quiet santuary of my house I pray to you. I pour myself out in thanksgiving. I have been blessed so abundantly. Thank You Jesus. For my sweet wife, for my baby to come, for my family, my friends, my career.... God, You are so good to me.

And I just want to live my life in faithful obedience to You, Lord. To do Your Will for my life...!

Father God I give my life to You, Lord. In Your Son's Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: