Friday, December 10, 2004

Giving Thanks

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, thank You for your continued blessings. Thank You for blessing us financially. I just pray that Monica and I are good stewards of the resources you have given us. Once again, thank you for my sweet wife. It is so good to have the perfect partner for this journey of life.

Father thank you for my church family, Clear Creek Community Church. Lord I also pray for my former church family, Church in the Heights. I'll never forget them, Lord. Continue to bless them and raise them up. I am grateful for the months I spent at CITH. My attendance there is what inspired my prayer journal writing in the first place.

I thank you for time. It seems I don't have enough to get all my tasks done, but at least I am alive and not suffering and I still have time to effect change in this world and grow closer to you Lord. I don't know how much time I have left in this world but I am grateful for every second of it, Lord. I pray I use my time wisely.

Father thank you for your gift of everlasting life. I love you lord. And I give this day to you.

Jesus in your son's name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: