Saturday, December 18, 2004

Intervention for my Brothers

Dear Heavenly Father, I haven't been particularly close to my brothers in many years. I do try to reach out to them all the time but their hearts are hardened. Please Lord, Bring us closer as a family. I pray that they have a good Christmas and that they are able to draw closer to you.

They both need to know you, Lord. So far, I have been ineffective in witnessing to them but perhaps I have planted a seed that someone else can come along and water. I just pray Lord that you send along someone in their lives who will be able to show them the way.

I use to think, who else, if not me? But I am just not getting through. John and Stanley really just don't want to have any thing to do with me. So Jesus, I offer my prayers. I know that nothing is impossible with you. So Father God I just give that situation to you. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayer.

Lord, i pray these things in Jesus' name Amen.


No comments: