Sunday, January 23, 2005

It's Time for a Harvest...!

The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. -Luke 10:2

Heavenly Father,

I want to be a laborer in you name. Divine Master, I pray that you bless my efforts to give wise counsel to those who approach me. Help me to constantly recognize opportunities for service and ministry. Keep my heart soft and compassionate, Lord. I want to be a blessing to others and to the kingdom.

Father, You are an awesome, infinite God. I pray that there be an abundant harvest today. I pray for our chuch service at Clear Creek Community Church, and services everywhere. Let this day in particular be a day of rich harvesting. And Lord, I pray that you will have enough laborers for this harvest. Raise up the laborers, Lord.

Father, I love You. And in the Name of Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN.

No comments: