Friday, January 21, 2005

Thanks Be to God...

Today is Thank God it's Friday. I normally just try to be thankful on Fridays and sit and count my blessings. I am thankful today for all my awesome tennis students. I'm constantly feeling their love. I'm very much blessed to be able to make a living doing something I enjoy.

Once again, I am counting the blessings of having a beautiful home, an awesome wife with a baby on the way, and great friends and family to share the joy with. I am also blessed to have good health. I live in America, the greatest country on earth, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else....!

But I am Most thankful for the gift of salvation and the knowledge of everlasting life in Heaven through Jesus Christ.

Dear Heavenly Father, Just thank You for another day to love and serve you. Thank you for this quiet time where we can visit with each other. You have blessed me far beyond anything that I deserve. I think you have blessed me way beyond my basic needs, too. So I'm not in a petitioning mode this morning. I come to you in thanks and praise, and adoration.

I love You Dear Lord. I Praise Your name to the heavens and on earth. Most Gracious Loving Father, I need You more than ever. The more I grow the more I know I need You more.

I give this day to you. I'm here to praise you and do your will oh Lord. Father God, In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments: