Saturday, March 12, 2005

Prayer for a Safe Trip

Today My wife, stepson Connor, and Mother-in-Law Judy are driving to Tennessee to take Connor back home to his dad. The are leaving about 7 AM. I won't see Monica and Judy again until late tomorrow evening And I won't see Connor again until this Summer.

It has been a really good visit for Connor. I think he had a fun time and I'm glad he and I got to spend some one on one time together playing tennis. He's a really good and special person and I'm blessed to have the relationship with him that I do...

I'll be thinking about Monica, Judy and Connor throughout the day and lifting them up in prayer for traveling mercy.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for a great spring break for Connor. Now I just pray that you guard and protect his trip home today. Bless Monica and Judy as they drive all the way to Tennessee and back in the next two days. Driving 10 hours a day is an arduous task. Keep them safe. Keep them alert. Keep their car running smoothly.

Let it be a time of great fellowship. Monica doesn't get to spend that much time with her mom or son throughout the year so I pray that this trip will be a time of bonding for them.

Father God thank you for Connor. Thank you for traveling mercy for my family. I love you, Lord. And I give this day to you.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: