Friday, March 11, 2005

TGIF Romans 8:39

For I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39

Dear Heavenly Father,

It's Friday and I just like to spend Fridays being grateful and thankful for all you've done for me.

Lord, I thank you for the very nice visit Connor has had this week. We've spent great time with Monica's parents this week too. My tennis camp went very well and the weather has been absolutely gorgeous...! We had an awesome church service on Wednesday and I just feel greatly blessed. I'm not going to complain about anything, my King...! I know I've got a good life. It's a better life than most of the rest of the world.

But everything pales in comparison to the love you have for me, Father. And hallelujah, nothing can separate us from your love! Your precious Love is deep and abiding...!

And I love you, too. I give you all my love, worship and praise, Lord Jesus! Praised be your Name...! And in the Name of Jesus Christ I pray,

Amen.

No comments: