Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Prayer for A Friend

Today I want lift up a friend who's having some domestic issues with his daughter.

Dear Heavenly Father,

God, You are a God of Answered Prayer. You know all and see all. Nothing escapes You. Lord, You are the God who spoke this world into existence. You are the God who once took out nearly the entire world with a flood and will probably do it again with fire very soon. Lord I bow to You today. I fall forward on my face at Your feet, heavenly Father. You truly are a Awesome God.

Father God, You do listen to Your people. Thank You for that, Lord. You have heard my cries, my pleas, my prayers many times over. I know You as a God of Answered Prayer...!

Lord I have a request from a friend to be lifted up over the next few days regarding a situation that exists with his daughter. You know the details, Lord. I just pray that Your will be done in this matter. I pray that the outcome is positive for my friend, Lord. Many times You have used seemingly negative situations for Your Glory. Let that be the case here, Lord.

I just give it to You, Jesus.

And Dear Lord, if I can be so bold as to give you another request: Monica and I are facing an issue with property taxes. Please let Your Glory be known in this matter as well. You know our financial status, Lord. We just give that situation to You also, Gentle Father. We want to be good stewards of our finances, Lord.

Father God I just thank You for listening. I know You will answer these prayers. Thank You Jesus. Thank You for the everyday miracles in our lives. Thank You for providing as you always do. Thank You most of all for providing eternal security in the form of our salvation.

I love You Lord. I want to be right in the center of Your Will. Praise You, Jesus. I lift up Your Holy Name. And in Your Sweet, Holy, Name I Pray.

Amen.

No comments: