Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Prayer for my Summer Program

This morning I officially start my summer program at Columbia Lakes. I'm not as organized going into the day as I would have wanted to be. But this morning I just give this summer program to my Heavenly Father and ask for a blessing that the classes I teach today will touch the hearts of the young people and they are able to see Christ in Me today. I view my job and my career as a ministry and pray for God's guidance today.

Dear Lord,

It's all about You today, Father. Everything I do today is for your Glory. Every conversation I have, every action I take, I offer it to Your Honor My Savior and King. I pray that You season the words from my mouth today like never before. I pray that I instill a love for tennis in the hearts of all who attend my classes today.

And Father, I pray that if it be Your will that you increase my attendance numbers today. And make fruitful my marketing efforts later this afternoon.

Thank You Lord for Connor. He will be with me all day on this very long day. Lift Him up and allow this to be a positive experience for Him, Lord. I thank You for Blessing our time together, Jesus. Lord I pray that You would bless My sweet wife Monica's day back home, too. Let this be a day of accomplishment for her and a day of rest, also. Protect her from herself and her tendency to work so much that she exhausts herself. Help her set a manageable pace today, dear Lord.

Father God, I want to stay plugged in to you all day today. I never want to hang up the connection we have right this minute. I pray that busy-ness does not overtake me today. I want to be in constant communion with You every passing minute. The Enemy would seek to distract me and get me off the path you have prepared but By Your Power and Grace He shall not over come Me. For I am strong in You, Christ Jesus. In You I am more than a conqueror. You are my Refuge. You are my Rock.

Blessed Redeemer, Lord of My Life, I Love You. I just Praise and Worship You today, Father. I claim Your protection and victory over Satan and his evil plans to derail my witness.

I give this day to You, Lord. In the Power of Your Holy Name, Jesus Christ, Son of God, AMEN.

No comments: