Thursday, June 09, 2005

Honoring HIM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, all I want to do is honor You. Yet I seem to fall short time and time again. I've done a miserable job of managing my schedule, lately. I just keep trying to do more than I can reasonably get done in a day. Help me to be a better steward of my time. I want to be a witness for You, Lord. I want to live a Godly Life in Your Honor. I want to live a SANE life. I want to model a Godly life for my wife and family. And that's got to be what You have in mind for me. Not this frantic, break-neck pace I've been running lately.

I need Your Grace, my King. I am nothing with out You. I Can Not accomplish a single thing under my own power. Lord, I just lean on You this morning. Help me Jesus.

I pray these things in the power of Your Holy Name, Christ my Lord, Amen.

No comments: