Friday, July 22, 2005

A Thankful Friday

God is so Good...! Last Friday many of my tennis students organized a surprise baby shower for Monica. It was so touching, it brought tears to my eyes several times... I am amazed at how God continually pours blessings down upon me.

Today I just want to try count my many blessings... I've been blessed with a loving wife and family, a comfortable house, a satisfying career, good health, and the prosperity of living in America....

Yes, I truly believe that God has shed his Grace on Me...!

Dear Heavenly Father, God, thank You for being a God of great compassion. Thank You for hearing my prayers and for lifting me up. Today I just show my gratitude to You, My King.

I love You Lord, and I lift my hands to worship You...! All I have is from You. Nothing is from my own doing. I will try to live a life worthy of Your Grace and Mercy. I truly just want to serve You and be more like You. I want to influence souls for Your Kingdom. Let me just start with one today Lord. Help me to see the opportunities before me.... Help me to make the most of them.

Father God, Thank You for the little baby that is about to enter this world. I pray for him, give thanks for him, and lift him up to You always. What a wonderful, precious gift...!

Lord Jesus, thank You for everything. Most importantly, thank you for the gift of Salvation. I am saved because of what You did on that hill so long ago...

I give this day to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: