Thursday, August 11, 2005

Prayer for Teachers

Dear Heavenly Father,

This week and next week kids and teachers are going back to school from their summer break. I want to lift up everyone involved in the school system today, but especially the teachers.

Teachers are such special people. I believe teaching is about the most important job in the world. Teachers have an opportunity to impact children in a great way. Teachers shape the hearts and minds of the next generation. Teachers shape the world. I pray for the hearts of teachers everywhere.

Lord, I pray You call Godly men and women to be teachers. I pray for teachers who don't know You that they will find You and teach a world view that reflects a Godly Character.

Lord I pray this in Your Son's Name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: