Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting Back on Track

Here it is Tuesday. It's really the first day I've felt a little better with this strept throat in almost 10 days... I haven't had an opportunity to post in several days. It's late in the morning for me to post. I normally like to spend early morning time in prayer and study and reflection, but these aren't normal times.

My family is embarking on a new life this week. We purchased a second home in the little country club community where I work. It's 70 miles away from our first home. We are currently in the process of relocating. And I'm trying to recuperate from being sick for nearly 10 days.

Today I just want to give thanks and praise for God's blessing and pray for God to continue to restore and guard my health.


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, just thank You again for Your Awesome blessing on my family. We are greatly looking forward to our new life and location and the opportunity to serve You in the area where I grew up as a little boy. I am grateful to be able to raise my family in the slower paced life style of a small country town.

Father, as You know I have literally worn myself out physically to get to this point. Please forgive me for not taking better care of myself. Please restore my health. Give me strength. I will walk a different walk from now on and not abuse myself physically again.

Lord, I love You. And I give this day to You, my King. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm asking anyone with god in there heart to reach out and help me and my husband. i need 535.00 by the 11th of nov or i'm getting kicked out. if you can help contact me 817-797-4976 my name is tonya ....please if you can help