Thursday, November 03, 2005

Praise Report

I have a lot to Praise God about lately. Most importantly today I got a good report from my Doctor that I'm recovering nicely from strept throat and pneumonia...!

Of Course, I knew I was feeling better, but just hearing Doctor Goff confirm everything makes me feel even better. Doc still wants me to rest a lot, which is very difficult for me as most of those who know me very well know...! It's hard for me to sit still. God has blessed me with lots of energy! But I'll do my best. I'm not teaching any classes until next Monday, but the rest of the week will be packing and moving so I don't know if that's any different than being on the tennis court all day, but at least I won't be in the sun, which these antibiotics strictly forbid...!

This is my second quiet time this morning. I awakened much earlier and listened to Max Maclean's the bible on CD, then enjoyed a great sermon from Dr Stanley at 6 AM... His lesson today was about being a Godly Influence on others. It tied in nicely with Pastor Sims thoughts about prayer.

God is thoroughly in control of my life. Prayer is most definitely my steering wheel, not my spare tire...! Praise the Lord for all his Wondrous Blessings....!

Dear Lord,

I just come before You this morning humbled at what a tremendous life You have blessed me with. I just want to sing Your Praises and Tell the whole world what a difference You've made in my life. Lord, I just want my life to be a witness. I give all the credit to You, Father.

Nothing I have or have accomplished is because of me. It's all You working through me. God, You are an Awesome God....!

I love You, Lord. I give You thanks and Praise.

I lift up my family, Monica, Connor and Elijah... Thank You for their love and support. Bless them and keep them safe and healthy. Lord I lift up Pastor Danny Sims. Bless his ministry, Lord. And thank You for his shepherding of my soul and the souls of many others. Heal his knee, Lord. I pray that he is pain free today. Lord, I also lift up the prayer request for 'Amanda' from his congregation. I pray for her healing and the stress that her illness has placed on her family and friends.

Lord, my friend Glenn needs Your wisdom and direction for his life right now, as does my younger brother John as they are both dealing with re-location issues.

Father God, I pray for these now and many more throughout the day today. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen

No comments: