Saturday, December 03, 2005

Brazospoint Fellowship Church

We are going to visit Brazospoint Fellowship this evening. This church was recommended to us by a friend from Clear Creek Community Church that I played in the worship band with. The church is in Lake Jackson, about 25 minutes away form West Columbia. They have a Saturday Evening Service which really suits our schedule.

I want to lift up that church's Pastor this morning in my prayer and just ask God to bless our visit this evening and help us determine if this is to be our new church home.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thanks Lord for bringing Monica and I this far in our incredible journey through life together with You. Two years ago when I got married I never dreamed I would have two children and living in the country. But Lord, I go where You lead. And I give You all the Thanks and Praise You so rightly deserve. You are an Awesome God and I love You, My Lord and Savior!

Lord, as You know we are looking for a church home. This morning I want to lift up the church we're visiting later today, Brazospoint Fellowship. I pray that You show us if this is the church You want us to become a part of. Lord we just want to serve You. We want to honor You and exalt You, Lord.

We consider choosing a church as about one of the most important decisions we'll ever make. Lord we leave that to You. Help us to 'Know'.

I pray for Pastor Greg Pickering today. I lift He and his family and that church up to You, Lord.

And I pray these things in Jesus' Name.

Amen.

No comments: