Friday, December 02, 2005

Thank You Dr. James Dobson

Today I am thankful for Dr. James Dobson. Dr Dobson has been an inspiration and helped myself and many others walk closer with Christ for many years. His radio show recently impacted my life greatly by bringing awareness of anti christian and anti family policies in corporate America.

Thanks to Dr Dobson, I will be changing my spending habits significantly. I was shocked at the news I heard on the radio yesterday. Many businesses that I have frequently patronized support entities that I am opposed to.

Read about Wells Fargo and many other corporate giants that donate millions of dollars to non profit groups that work directly against Christian ministries like Focus on the Family.

I thank God for men like Dr Dobson who stand up for what they believe in and inspire others to do the same. I challenge other like minded individuals to take a public stand with Dr Dobson. I know that I will be more closely scrutinizing where I spend my money from now on!

No comments: