Thursday, December 01, 2005

Weary in the Faith

I haven't posted in a while. I have been weary in the spirit. But I've been praying about it. This morning I read an encouraging article from Pastor John MacArthur. It was entitled '12 Ordinary Men'. He wrote that the apostles were not spiritual giants before they began to follow Jesus. They were just regular citizens. They were lower-class citizens, in fact. Nobodies.

God uses the weak so that there can be no question where their power comes from. If that's the case, then God must be getting ready to use me in a powerful way. In fact, I think God is about to use this entire family because I really feel that everyone has been under spiritual attack for some time now. We're going to try to get plugged into a local area church this weekend. We should have already done that. That should have been the FIRST thing we did...!

Anyway, I know I'm rambling a bit. But I just want to report that I'm coming out of spiritual depression. I'll try to post that link to the John MacArthur article later. His web address is http://www.gty.org

His minitry is called Grace to You.

My Question to my readers this morning is Where are You in your walk with God today..? Are you spiritually weary? Wait on God. Lean on Him. Know that I'm praying for you.

Have a Blessed Day...!

In Christ,

Coach Sam

No comments: