Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Praise Him -Morning Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I come to You this morning in thanks and praise and supplication. I thank You Jesus for giving me a Godly wife who loves me so much. I thank You Lord for trusting me with two boys to raise. Lord You have allowed me to live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and have a nice job. Thank You my King for these blessings.

I am so blessed. My only concern is the direction of my life and how I am to spend my time. My wife prayed for me last night that You show me what activities to prune from my life or allow me to take on helpers to keep up the work flow.

I do consider it both a blessing and a cursing to be so busy. I do think much is expected of me Lord. But I haven't mastered the art of discernment and prioritizing. Help me in that area, Father. That I might be a blessing to others. Help me to bloom right here where I am planted.

I love You Father and I give this day to You, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: