Thursday, March 09, 2006

Prayer for a Good Productive Day

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God my King, Oh Lord You are great and wonderful. You are powerful and mighty. Your majesty is without equal. You reign in splendor. You are most holy and worthy of all my praise.

Lord Jesus, You have been so good to me. I am unworthy to stand in Your presence. But Lord with my head bowed and on my knees I have requests for You this morning. First of all, I thank You for my blessings, Father. Indeed I have been granted a wonderful life. And I recognize that it's all from You, Lord. Everything I have, everything I am is from You.

My King, I just pray for an extra special productive day today. I pray that I compose great messages and the email and phone calls are delivered with expedient haste and that they reach the intended recipients. Help me be extra creative today as I redesign and update my web pages this morning. Lastly Father, I pray that You bless my conversation and my interaction with others today. I pray that they can see the You in me.

Lord thank You for my family. I bless them and lift them up to You today. I thank You Jesus for another day to effect the world for Your Kingdom. And Lord although I have made specific requests this morning, I do pray that Your will be done. I am Your servant, Lord and I live to glorify You.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: