Thursday, April 13, 2006

Prayer For Coach Sam

Dear Heavenly Father,

I have an enormous amount of work to get done in a very small amount of time today. Then I've got just a very busy next 96 hours ahead of me. I pray for Your strength to pull me through. Lift me up, dear Lord. Sustain me. Guide me. Let me not grow weary. I do this all in the Glory of Your name, Jesus.

I pray that in the midst of it all that I present a good Christian witness. Show me opportunities where I might really let my light shine for You. Lord, I don't normally pray for myself. I feel it's important to put others needs before my wants. But Lord this is not a want. This is a NEED. I NEED You Father. Keep working on my Heart. Transform me, Lord. Make me more like You.

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. You are a great big God who is Faithful to his creation.

Father God, I Love You. You are my Rock. I give all my troubles to you and do not look back. I trust in You. I rest in You. I give this day You, My King. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: