Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ressurection Day...!

Praise You, Jesus...!

You were faithful to Your Father's wishes. You made the ultimate sacrifice, My King. And today we celebrate Your Victory over death and the cross...!

Father God, I love You. I worship You. I sincerely thank You dear Lord for Your suffering. You did it for me so that I might live forever. Oh God, You are a mighty God. You are the Savior of The World. Death is conquered in You, oh Lord Most High....!

Father God, I wonder what today in Heaven must be like for You...? Here on earth Your Family rejoices and sings Your Name in the highest...! I lift You up and marvel at Your wondrous deeds!

I pray this morning for Pastors every where as they deliver their Sunday morning messages. Lord I pray that many souls be claimed for the Kingdom today.

Father God, I specifically pray for the Mauro Mariani family today. I pray for my brothers Stan and John and their families. I lift up my Sis Becky and her family. Lord I want to lift up Monicas parents and aunts and uncles. I pray for Connor's Daddy's family. Bless all mentioned here, dear Jesus.

Lord I pray for the tournament participants at the Houston Open today. I lift up the tournament staff I'm working with. Father I pray for some witnessing opportunities today.

I lift these prayer requests up in the name of my Risen Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: