Monday, April 17, 2006

Praise Report...!

Wow...! It was a great weekend for tennis. The Houston Open went about as smoothly as it ever has before. I have to give thanks and praise for that.

Dear Heavenly Father, You are an Awesome God...! I just love You and praise You this morning. You are in complete control of my life, my King. I trust You completely and follow Your word and ljust eave all the consequences to You.

Many times I can't see what You have in mind regarding certain chains of events. It's difficult to find the 'Good' in some circumstances. But Lord, when we don't understand something it's just time to draw closer to You, isn't that right..?

Today, Father. This morning, Father. I just give all my difficulties, all my trials, all my question marks to You. You are the God of Solutions. You are in control.

My role in the scheme of life is to love, cherish, worship you, and be obedient to Your Word. And that's what I'm going to do. I thank You and praise You for Your marvelous deeds. I Trust in You. I Rest in You. I give this day to You Heavenly Father for Your Glory and Honor. And not just for today, but forever.

I have been blessed beyond measure with a beautiful family, good friends, and a good life.

Thank You, Jesus. I praise You and pray for these things in Your Holy Name, Amen.

No comments: