Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Prayer For My Co-Workers

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You know all things. You are keenly aware that my place of employment has undergone tremendous change the past six months. Today we are having a semi monthly staff meeting and I want to lift up that meeting and my co workers this morning. I pray that we have a positive meeting and reports reveal that workload situations are improving, not worsening. I lift up the upper management and the owners of the business that they begin to make wise and compassionate decisions.

Father God I see my place of employment as a fertile ground for witnessing. Bless my words today, Lord. Help me be an Ambassador for Christ and The Kingdom. Your directive to Your disciples was to spread the Good Word from Jerulsalem to the outer most regions of the world. Well, we do live pretty far from Jerusalem...! And Lord I just want to be obedient to You. Help me to recognize every opportunity to be a witness today.

Lord Jesus I love You. I cherish these early morning moments alone with You, Lord. I praise Your name and lift You up, my King. I give this day to You, Father.
And in Your Precious Holy Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: