Thursday, June 08, 2006

Prayer for the First Baptist Worship Team

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God, Praise be Your Name. You are Wondrous an Almighty. My Ever-living Savior and Redeemer. I worship You my King...!

Father I lift up the music ministry at FBC West Columbia this morning. I thank You for the individuals who make up the group and ask special blessings on them and their families. I pray Father that we are able to minister to others through song and prepare hearts to be receptive to You, Jesus. And Lord I pray for our hearts as well. We want to honor and magnify You Jesus. It's all about You, Lord.

I am grateful to be a part of this ensemble. I thank You for the leadership of Brother Mark. Lord You are Good. We sing praises to you, Jesus.

I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: