Thursday, June 01, 2006

Prayer of Intercession...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh what an awesome God You are...! Lord today I lift up my sweet wife and family back in California. Bless them Lord and keep them safe. Father I lift up Pastor Bob Kraft and and his ministry this week at the French Open. I trust You to take care of his physical needs today.

I pray that he reaches many souls for You today, my King.

Lord, I have a camp this morning and pray blessings on it and it's participants. Help me be a good witness today Lord. Lord Your word be on my heart and lips.

Jesus, I give this day to You. I pray these things in Your holy name,

amen.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Please pray for my mom
she has a horrible tooth ache

thank you

Coach Sam said...

Hi Josh, I don't know how you came across my site, but I'll definitely pray for your mommy...!

Coach Sam