Saturday, June 03, 2006

Prayer for Strength and Intercession

Dear Lord, I am under spiritual attack this morning. The evil one is seeking to discourage me.

Due to some technical computer malfunction I just lost a prayer I had been writing for nearly an hour this morning. Now I don't have time to write it all over again. But Lord You know that prayer. You know my heart. And You know how much I'm struggling spiritually right now.

Father I just pray now that You give me relief from discouragement today. Help me to become strong in You again. I know that if You didn't have big plans in store for my life then the evil one wouldn't be bothering me.

Lord I just lay my burdens down at your feet this morning.

My special intercessory requests this morning include a little boy's mom who has a terrible toothache. I pray for her, Lord. Give her relief. Give her healing oh divine Healer...!

I pray for my family. They are in California on a holiday and I'm back here in Texas. I don't like being separated from them but I know You will protect them. Lord I pray for witnessing opportunities for my family while they are traveling. Bless my family's encounters and relationships, Lord.

Father God I pray for my brothers Stan and John and my sis Becky. Just show Yourself to them in a powerful way, my king.

And Lord I lift up my friends at the French Open today. I pray especially for Pastor Bob Kraft and lift up his ministry to professional tennis players.

God You are a great big God and I love You. I pray these things in the precious holy blood of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: