Monday, June 05, 2006

Lifting Up My Divine Appointments

This week starts my first full week of summer tennis programs. I'd like to lift up my students this morning and pray blessings on their efforts to improve their tennis skills.

Dear Heavenly Father,


Lord, I thank You and give You praise and honor and glory this morning. You are an awesome God who loves us unconditionally. There are no restrictions and no limitations to Your love. You are the very essence of love.
Father, help me to walk obediently before You. Help me through times of temptation. Help me to be an inspiration to my students this summer. I lift up the young people and their parents who will be attending my camps and lessons this morning. I pray that I present a Godly witness at all times. Let my words be words of encouragement. Let my words speak life and love. Thank You Father for these divine appointments. Help me to make the most of every opportunity. Help me to be bold about witnessing.

Lord, I lift up Pastor Bob Kraft at the French Open today. I pray blessings on him and those he is ministering to this week. Father I also lift up my family who are traveling in California. Keep them safe and I pray for witnessing opportunities for them. I cover Elijah, Connor, and Monica in prayer this morning.
Divine Master I give this day to You. I love You, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: