Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thanking God for my Wife...!

I got up early this morning especially to pray. I was on my knees thanking God for the day and His many blessings. I was just thanking Him for being an awesome God. The time was 2:50 AM... And my prayer time was interrupted by a phone call. It was my sweet wife who couldn't sleep and just wanted to call me to tell me how much she loved me. Oh what a double blessing that is...! I was just praying to God thanking Him for my wife and then she calls me....

What an encouragement...! Praise the Lord....! My wife is such a good wife. I know without a doubt that she loves me to the depth of her being. And of course I love her just the same. We are a great team.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You again Lord for the blessing of my precious wife Monica. I lift her up to You Lord. Bless Her, Farther. Bless her witnessing opportunities. Keep her from discouragement. Keep her safe and healthy.

Father God I thank You for Monica's parents. Without them there would be no Monica. They are good people who constantly model love for their family. They have been very good to me, Lord. I lift them up to You also, Lord. I pray for their relationship with You, Jesus. I pray for their physical health and their spiritual health. Bless them, Lord.

My King, I have a good life. I can't ask for anything for myself except that You show me witnessing opportunities today and help me to be bold for You... I love You Lord. And I give this day to You. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: